Inter-account transfer terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Account inter-account transfers, unless otherwise stated. By making a transfer to another account or by receiving a transfer, You agree to be bound by the following applicable terms and conditions:
- If you wish to stake other players without playing at the tables yourself, we recommend that you send funds to these players using a money transfer service outside of our site e.g. LuXon Pay.
- All inter account transfers must be played on the partypoker platform and played through 100% or used to purchase PPL $ and buy into our sponsored events.
- In order to make an inter-account transfer the donor of such transfer ('Donor') must have successfully registered for an account and must also successfully complete such identification checks as we may require from time to time, including by supplying any personal identification documentation and address verification required by us.
- Once a Donor’s request to transfer funds to another player's account ('Recipient') has been accepted by Us, We will not be liable for it and will not transfer money back to Donor's Account unless requested and authorized by the Recipient.
- We reserve the right to reject any inter-account transfer requests or to reverse any inter-account transfers upon suspicion of breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by Donor or Recipient.
- The Recipient will need to successfully complete the 'Player Registration', and all personal ID and address verification procedures as may be required by Us before they are able to receive the transfer. Player Registration can be completed either by clicking 'Deposit' on the Cashier screen or clicking on 'My Account/Update Personal Info' in the Lobby.
- Donor agrees that they may only make an inter-account transfer to enable the Recipient to play on the Sports Services and Gaming Services and not for any other purposes.
- Any funds received by a Recipient via an inter-account transfer may only be used to play on the Sports Services and Gaming Services. A Recipient can withdraw winnings derived from using Our services in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions. A Recipient may not withdraw funds received from a Donor without first using those funds in accordance with clause 5 above.
- The minimum amount the Donor can transfer is $10.
- We may, in Our sole discretion, permit inter-account transfers to Recipients' Accounts which have a currency other than Donors' Account Currency. Such transfers will be made on the terms and at the Exchange Rates offered by Us. Please see Currency Converter and Frequently Asked Questions for further details.
If You have any questions, please contact Our 24/7 Customer Care Team.
Created/Modified 12 June 2019